Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Post Production

I knew that I would need multiple lights to light 2 different rooms. My last minute solution was to buy some Home Depot shop lights. They burnt really hot and no matter how bright they seem in person, they didn't show up that bright in the camera. 

Set up: 
Canon 580 EXII flash in soft box on subject in the back sound booth.  Triggered with gadget infinity remote.
Home Depot shop lights on subject in control room. 
I didn't care for the orange tint the shop lights gave off, so I tried to remedy the color in Photoshop. This was a little difficult since the flash in the background is already cool. I didn't want to turn the entire image bluer. I had to mask off the parts that I didn't want to affect with the adjustment. In hindsight I could have just turned the entire image black and white and not bothered with matching the colors.  

Final Image


No comments:

Post a Comment