Sunday, January 25, 2009

January Mile High DPS Meet Up

Yesterday, myself and other members of the Mile High DPS group got together for a photo shoot. We were fortunate enough to use North Denver Photography Studio all thanks to Tiffany who setup the entire event and graciously shared her studio time with all of us.  I had a ball and again learned so much.  

Strobist info:
Alien Bee 800 shot through 47" Octabox camera right triggered with cyber sync
Alien Bee 400 snooted for hair/feather light 
Additional light to blow out background (can't remember what it was)

Special thanks to Amy and Sean for the light set up. 

Meta Data:
Shutter speed 1/250
f/8.0
ISO 100 
   
I tried to photoshop this picture and something went terribly wrong. Guess I took it too far. What do you think? Here's the result...








LOL. Thanks Sean for being such a good sport. In all seriousness, I didn't do much retouching in the first picture. Just healed a blemish and removed some stray hairs. The second, of Sean, was lit differently so I had to do my best to lighten the right side and the background in PP. Is there anything else I could do to improve these pictures?


Many more pictures to come. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome!


    I had great fun and can't wait for us to do it again!

    ReplyDelete